Experts des réseaux et télécommunications, rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance !
Type of contract
Contract, Industry : Telecom, Duration : 6 months + Ext(up to 1 year), Start Date : ASAP, Rate : Negotiable
2017-07-W.W.- VAS Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a successful Telecom vendor company in Europe who urgently require few VAS Engineers with +3 years of experience, to work within its ambitious and dynamic environment
- The first technical owner of VAS issue;
- To be responsible of the KPI and SLA of VAS;
- To be first responsible of escalation of network critical alarms and problems;
- Routine Actions
- Second line support with necessary expertise to resolve issues escalated from first line diagnostics
- Provide guidance and implementation for software delivery and upgrades
- Provide technical reports to identify cause of problems, and give preventive guidance to avoid same problem happen again
- Escalate the trouble ticket to Third Line when they cannot solve it, and monitor it until solved
- Prepare implement plan and call review meeting for Service Provisioning
- Configure needed resources for Service Provisioning
- Fulfill the Service configuration and activation according to plan for Service Provisioning
- Network and service performance data collection
- Assist in specifying performance measurement parameters, such as type of data and collection frequency
- Set-up and initiation of data collection
- Collection and administration of performance data
- Performance reporting
- Compilation of reports based on network performance data
- Performance report administration
- Periodically evaluate the Network subscriber growth patterns and assess these trends
- Prepare implement and rollback plan and call a review meeting for configuration request
- Fulfill the configuration plan for configuration request
- Record and report the process and final effect for configuration request
- Network resource utilization monitoring
- Traffic monitoring
- Traffic management/analysis
- Recommendation of the capacity expansion
- Fulfill the capacity expansion
Candidate should have:
- Preferable with Knowledge on VAS systems like SMSC, SMPP-GW, VoiceMail, VoiceSMS, RBT, SDP(Service Delivery Platform), RSC(Roaming Service Center), USSD, Collect Call, WAP/WEB Portal, Mobile TV, MMSC, WAP-GW, ADC & OTA, MTA (Mail Transfer Agent).
- Good knowledge in operating systems like Windows, Red hat or SUSE Linux, SUN Solaris and etc.
- Good knowledge in database like MySQL, SQL, Oracle and etc.
- Good knowledge of shell scripting.
- Good knowledge in Network, Switch, Router, Firewall, TCP/IP protocol and etc.
- Good Troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work independently and also in a team.
- Able to travel overseas for Project work in short notice.
- Able to manage activities under high pressure and critical deadlines.
- Able to handle several important tasks at the same time.
- Able to look at different factors and prioritize tasks.
- Able to influence to get the right outcomes.
- Good communication skills, good team work, open-minded and available to travel.
To apply please send your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Who we are ?
Positioned as a center of excellence specializing in networks and telecommunications, KAÏNA-COM brings together a team of experts who have been supporting the development of network infrastructures in France and abroad for more than ten years.
"Building on unique expertise we offer tailor-made solutions."
KAÏNA-COM develops multiple types of turnkey expertise to serve its customers, including Training, Consulting, Operations & Maintenance, Installation and Integration.
Apply to this job
Nos dernières offres d'emploi
31 Août 2020
Ingénieur structure (H/F)
CDD/CDI / FRANCE, IDF (Lieusaint)
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur Réseau PMR (Architect /Design)
CDD (6 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur d’Exploitation Réseaux (Coeur Fixe IMS/ Mobile) - H/F
CDD (12 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF