Experts des réseaux et télécommunications, rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance !
Senior IP Network Engineer Support
Type of contract
Contract, Industry: Telecom, Duration: 1 year + Ext, Rate: Negotiable
We are currently recruiting for a successful Telecom vendor company in Africa who urgently require few (x3) Senior IP Network Engineer Support with 5-8 years IP skills, layer 2/3, routing and switching skills ( NOKIA f(ALU) 7705-7750-6850 / Cisco / Juniper) to work within its ambitious and dynamic environment.
Candidate should have the following skills and well familiar with (ALU / NOKIA / Huawei / Juniper) equipment and tools and process. Leadership & Management of Technical Engineers or small team
- To be part of a Multivendor Support Team
- To support a broad range of enterprise-wide systems and infrastructure in a Multivendor environment.
- Responsible in assisting with gathering requirements, design, implementation, integration, deployment, maintenance and support of systems hardware, software and related peripherals and infrastructure.
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting Analysis
- Follows company procedures and helps create and maintain relevant documentation.
- Analyzes user requests for data and generates reporting.
Candidate should have:
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical abilities
- Ability to diagnose and resolve hardware/software conflicts in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Attention to detail and strong communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- 5-8 years of industry experience required.
- Certifications is a must have for different suppliers (CCNA, CCDA, NRS I, NRS II, MPR, HCNA-HNTD, etc…)
- Good communication skills
- English speaking (French is a plus)
- Good team work
- Available to travel over Africa
To apply please send your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are ?
Positioned as a center of excellence specializing in networks and telecommunications, KAÏNA-COM brings together a team of experts who have been supporting the development of network infrastructures in France and abroad for more than ten years.
"Building on unique expertise we offer tailor-made solutions."
KAÏNA-COM develops multiple types of turnkey expertise to serve its customers, including Training, Consulting, Operations & Maintenance, Installation and Integration.
Apply to this job
Nos dernières offres d'emploi
31 Août 2020
Ingénieur structure (H/F)
CDD/CDI / FRANCE, IDF (Lieusaint)
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur Réseau PMR (Architect /Design)
CDD (6 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur d’Exploitation Réseaux (Coeur Fixe IMS/ Mobile) - H/F
CDD (12 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF