Experts des réseaux et télécommunications, rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance !
Senior IP Network Engineer/Architect with (NOKIA f(ALU) 7950, 7750, 7705 and 7210) experience
Type of contract
Contract, Industry : Telecom, Duration : 6 months + Ext(up to 1 year), Start Date : ASAP, Rate : Negotiable
2017-06-L.A.-IP- Engineer / Architect
We are currently recruiting for a successful Telecom vendor company who urgently require few (x6) Senior IP Network Engineer/Architect with 8-10 years IP skills, layer 2/3, routing and switching, strong knowledge (NOKIA f(ALU) 7950, 7750, 7705 and 7210) to work within its ambitious and dynamic environment.
Note : Experience with one of (NOKIA f(ALU) 7950, 7750, 7705 and 7210) router is mandatory to suit this position and well familiar with ALU equipment and tools and process.
- Develop Migration Strategy, Migration Design, Method of Procedures documents for migration projects involved.
- Deploy on-site equipment and implement equipment configuration
- Develop and apply testing procedures and test documents, perform solution validation, migration validation, software release validation, device feature validation, interoperability tests.
- Perform network audits and analyses using available tools and methodologies, applying best practices and strong technology knowledge.
- Develop audit reports as project deliverables, identifying strengths and vulnerabilities in customer network implementation and offering recommendations for improvement areas.
- Define and/or help develop Professional Services scope such as Network Design Service, Network Audit Service, Network Migration/Swap Service
Travel on-site for customer meetings, workshops, advanced trainings, testing and related project transactions as required.
Candidate should have:
- Good knowledge and strong background in IP technologies, Data Communication, LAN, WAN, MPLS and VPN services.
- IP Certification and Multi-vendor IOT experiences are advantage.
- NOKIA f(ALU) NRS1,NRS2, MRP, 3RP, and SRA certifications is advantage.
- NOKIA f(ALU) 7950, 7750, 7705 and 7210 products knowledge is preferred.
- Good business understanding in vendor or/and operator/service provider environment.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving skills and working experiences on test equipment.
- Clearly communicate (verbal and written) in English, Spanish is a plus.
- Self-motivated and self-development/learning.
- Comfortable to meet and discuss solutions/technology and technical escalation (network outage and resolution) with senior management in both Nokia and customers
- Able to work independently and also in a team.
- Able to travel overseas for Project work in short notice.
- Able to manage activities under high pressure and critical deadlines.
- Able to handle several important tasks at the same time.
- Able to look at different factors and prioritize tasks.
Able to influence to get the right outcomes.
Contact us : email@example.com
Who we are ?
Positioned as a center of excellence specializing in networks and telecommunications, KAÏNA-COM brings together a team of experts who have been supporting the development of network infrastructures in France and abroad for more than ten years.
"Building on unique expertise we offer tailor-made solutions."
KAÏNA-COM develops multiple types of turnkey expertise to serve its customers, including Training, Consulting, Operations & Maintenance, Installation and Integration.
Apply to this job
Nos dernières offres d'emploi
31 Août 2020
Ingénieur structure (H/F)
CDD/CDI / FRANCE, IDF (Lieusaint)
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur Réseau PMR (Architect /Design)
CDD (6 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur d’Exploitation Réseaux (Coeur Fixe IMS/ Mobile) - H/F
CDD (12 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF