Experts des réseaux et télécommunications, rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance !
NW Design & Optimization Engineer, Radio 2G/3G/4G
Type of contract
Contract, Industry : Telecom, Duration : 3 months + Ext(up to 1 year), Start Date : ASAP, Rate : Negotiable
Manages and monitors day-to-day operations of the radio optimization network to ensure that network KPIs are met accordingly and do not degrade.
Coordinates synergy between other Network Optimization Engineers working on the project to meet customer’s escalations and concerns.
Optimize the Radio network to ensure optimal performance.
Handles customer complaints directly and through team effort and ensures resolution is achieved according to set SLA guidelines.
Engages with the customer by providing regular 2G/3G/4G RF performance reports and updates on ongoing RF related cases.
Objective / Description:
Ensure network infrastructure is capable of handling projected customer requirements.
The 2G/3G/4G Expert Radio Planning & Optimisation Engineer will be responsible for the design and planning of 2G/3G/4G cellular radio networks. This will either be as an extension to the network or as part of a network modernisation (swap) scenario. Once the network is planned and functioning accordingly, the Snr Radio Planning & Optimisation Engineer will be required to assess the network's performance and make improvement adjustments in order to optimise the performance and subscriber experience.
Ideal Candidate should have the following skills and well familiar with Nokia equipment and tools and process, other vendor (E// - Huawei –ZTE ...) are benefit :
Job Functions :
- Radio Planning:
- Radio Network Engineering
- Link Budget Engineering
- Nominal & Final Cell Planning
- Technical Site Surveys
- Radio Parameter & Feature planning
- Frequency Planning (incl. Frequency Hopping)
- Network modernisation / swap planning
- Radio Network Tuning
- Planning consultancy
- Radio Optimisation:
- Network Performance KPI assessment and reporting
- Radio Measurement Analysis & RF recommendations
- Network Feature & Parameter Optimisation
- Traffic Modelling & Capacity Forecasting
- Radio Network Performance Optimisation
- Multivendor Optimisation / Intelligent Optimisation with Measurement Report data
- Automatic Cell Planning (ACP)
- Optimisation consultancy
- Min 5 Years Radio Planning & Optimisation on Nokia UTRAN RF solution upto RU50 and GSM upto RG40 software release
- Min 5 Years active NPO engagement with customer at high level
- Proficient in Windows 7 & MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Asset Multiradio Planner / NetAct Multiradio Planner
- NetAct Reporter Suite & Configurator
- NetAct Optimizer
- MapInfo GIS
- Actix Analyzer / Nemo Analyzer
- MUSA Optimizer (advantageous)
To apply please send your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
contact us : email@example.com
Who we are ?
Positioned as a center of excellence specializing in networks and telecommunications, KAÏNA-COM brings together a team of experts who have been supporting the development of network infrastructures in France and abroad for more than ten years.
"Building on unique expertise we offer tailor-made solutions."
KAÏNA-COM develops multiple types of turnkey expertise to serve its customers, including Training, Consulting, Operations & Maintenance, Installation and Integration.
Apply to this job
Nos dernières offres d'emploi
31 Août 2020
Ingénieur structure (H/F)
CDD/CDI / FRANCE, IDF (Lieusaint)
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur Réseau PMR (Architect /Design)
CDD (6 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur d’Exploitation Réseaux (Coeur Fixe IMS/ Mobile) - H/F
CDD (12 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF