Experts des réseaux et télécommunications, rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance !
NOKIA OSS NetAct Engineer
Type of contract
Contract, Location: Africa, Industry: Telecom, Duration: 3 months + Ext (up to 1 year) Start Date: ASAP Rate: Negotiable
We are currently recruiting for a successful Telecom company in Africa who urgently require OSS NetAct Engineer to work within its ambitious and dynamic environment.
Candidate should have the following skills and well familiar with Nokia equipment and tools and process:
- Keeping track of all outages, configuration, and prepare action plan to reduce outage, and fault rectification.
- Co-ordination with BSS, RF, Optimization, Planning and NSS Teams for better management of network.
- handling and solving Cases with NOKIA care
- Support to Field engineers in resolving problems that arise during integration phase of the network.
- New site creation, site rehoming. Mass parameter changes through plan creation for implementation of RF parameters throughout the network.
- Integrating new Network Elements to the OSS (BTS-2G/3G/4G, RNC, BSC).
- OSS Router administration.
- Identification of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), formula generation and editing them for Network performance.
- SQL Query based report tools and macros development and generation.
- Site transfer from parent BSC to New BSC using BSS Splitting.
- Major configuration changes using CM Editor, CM Operations Manager.
- OSS server internal alarms handling and troubleshooting, to ensure proper running and fault free alarms and measurement transfer.
- Creation and management of various users and assigning permissions for usage of various applications, through Service User management and Creating new corn jobs and also modifying the existing jobs as per requirement.
- Process supervision for smooth running of all the processes, routine health checkup through the various scripts. Restart and kill process as needed.
- Alarm buffer supervision, to enable uninterrupted flow of data and measurement from various network elements.
Candidate should have:
- Hands on experience for Nokia equipment’s (2g/3g/LTE), tools and process.
- Good Skills in NOKIA BSS/RAN/NetAct equipment. (At least 3 years’ experience)
- Good communication skills
- English speaking (French is a plus)
- Good team work
- Available to travel over Africa.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail with your detailed CV in French and/or English to: email@example.com
contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are ?
Positioned as a center of excellence specializing in networks and telecommunications, KAÏNA-COM brings together a team of experts who have been supporting the development of network infrastructures in France and abroad for more than ten years.
"Building on unique expertise we offer tailor-made solutions."
KAÏNA-COM develops multiple types of turnkey expertise to serve its customers, including Training, Consulting, Operations & Maintenance, Installation and Integration.
Apply to this job
Nos dernières offres d'emploi
31 Août 2020
Ingénieur structure (H/F)
CDD/CDI / FRANCE, IDF (Lieusaint)
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur Réseau PMR (Architect /Design)
CDD (6 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur d’Exploitation Réseaux (Coeur Fixe IMS/ Mobile) - H/F
CDD (12 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF