Experts des réseaux et télécommunications, rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance !
NOKIA Installation Supervisor/Auditor
Type of contract
Contract, Industry : Telecom, Duration : 3 months + Ext(up to 1 year), Start Date : ASAP, Rate : Negotiable
We are currently recruiting for a successful Telecom vendor company in Africa who urgently require Installation Supervisor’s and Auditors to work within its ambitious and dynamic environment.
Candidate should have the following skills and well familiar with Nokia equipment and tools and process.
- Supervisor Carries out installation, commissioning and integration work to customer equipment according agreed installation standards and specifications.
- Supervisor is a team leader at site and ensures that all work is carried out according to installation standards, using proper installation tools, are working according H&S requirement as using proper PPE.
- Supervisor performs also site commissioning, integration and troubleshooting activities.
- Supervisor is accountable that before his team leaves the site, there are no dependencies and customer acceptances is received without a punch list. Knowledge of Nokia Flexi BTS
- Supervision of subcontractor on site providing daily reports regarding rollout progress (2G/3G/4G) and day-to-day activities
- Audit of the installation done by the subcontractors and check the quality report
- 2G/3G/4G sites acceptance and making the checklist for the signature
- Making reporting status regarding infrastructure installation readiness for swap and/or installation
- Checking the equipment reception on-site
- Recommend physical optimization (Tilt, re-azimuth) in collaboration with radio NPO team.
- Certification to work at height
- Certification to work with electricity
Candidate should have:
- Hands on experience for Nokia equipment’s (2g/3g/LTE), tools and process.
- Project experience for example: swap, deployment.
- Good Skills in NOKIA BSS/RAN equipment’s.
- Good communication skills
- English speaking (French is a plus)
- Good team work
- Available to travel over Africa
To apply please send your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are ?
Positioned as a center of excellence specializing in networks and telecommunications, KAÏNA-COM brings together a team of experts who have been supporting the development of network infrastructures in France and abroad for more than ten years.
"Building on unique expertise we offer tailor-made solutions."
KAÏNA-COM develops multiple types of turnkey expertise to serve its customers, including Training, Consulting, Operations & Maintenance, Installation and Integration.
Apply to this job
Nos dernières offres d'emploi
31 Août 2020
Ingénieur structure (H/F)
CDD/CDI / FRANCE, IDF (Lieusaint)
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur Réseau PMR (Architect /Design)
CDD (6 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur d’Exploitation Réseaux (Coeur Fixe IMS/ Mobile) - H/F
CDD (12 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF