Experts des réseaux et télécommunications, rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance !
Nokia Core Network Engineer (CS / PS / SDM / IMS / TAS /...)
Type of contract
Contract, Industry : Telecom, Duration : 6 months + Ext(up to 1 year), Start Date : ASAP, Rate : Negotiable
2017-11-W.W.- Nokia Core Network Engineer (CS / PS / IMS / TAS / …)
Europe / Lat. America
We are currently recruiting for a successful Telecom vendor company in Europe / Lat America who urgently require candidates with knowledge on some of Nokia Core Network equipment, with +5 years of experience, to work within its ambitious and dynamic environment.
1. Level 2 Support
2. Operational Assistance
3. Knowledge transfer
Candidate should have:
Minimum +5 years’ experience with Nokia Equipment.
List of equipment:
1- Application Server
- PS/XDMS (Presence Server)
- Open Telecom Application Server (TAS)
- 5900 MRF (Media Resource Function) fALU Product
- Radisys MRF (Media resource Foundation)
- Platform for NFV
- MOTIVE Apple Entitlement Server
- Cloudband 3.1 (open stack kilo)
- CloudBand Infrastructure Software (CBIS)
- CloudBand Application Manager (CBAM)
- CloudBand Network Director (CBND)
2 - Core Network CS/PS
BSS - Charging
- 8615 IECCF (Instant enhanced Charging Collection Function)
- 7510 BGW (Border Gateway)
- vSBC a.k.a 5450 ISC
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecom Engineer or similar disciplines
- Occasional international and domestic travel required
- A solid understanding of new and emerging technologies around Core Network
- Experience with requirements engineering, project management, process design and implementation (e.g., onboarding), as well as compliance and technical documentation
- Proven presentation skills
- Self-motivated and self-development/learning.
- Able to work independently and also in a team.
- Able to travel overseas for Project work in short notice.
- Able to manage activities under high pressure and critical deadlines.
- Able to handle several important tasks at the same time.
- Able to look at different factors and prioritize tasks.
Able to influence to get the right outcomes
Who we are ?
Positioned as a center of excellence specializing in networks and telecommunications, KAÏNA-COM brings together a team of experts who have been supporting the development of network infrastructures in France and abroad for more than ten years.
"Building on unique expertise we offer tailor-made solutions."
KAÏNA-COM develops multiple types of turnkey expertise to serve its customers, including Training, Consulting, Operations & Maintenance, Installation and Integration.
Apply to this job
Nos dernières offres d'emploi
31 Août 2020
Ingénieur structure (H/F)
CDD/CDI / FRANCE, IDF (Lieusaint)
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur Réseau PMR (Architect /Design)
CDD (6 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur d’Exploitation Réseaux (Coeur Fixe IMS/ Mobile) - H/F
CDD (12 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF