Experts des réseaux et télécommunications, rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance !
Nokia 3G & LTE Expert Radio Network Planning & Optimization Engineer
Type of contract
Contract, Industry : Telecom, Duration : 6 months + Ext(up to 1 year), Start Date : ASAP, Rate : Negotiable
2018-06-Africa- Nokia 3G & LTE Expert Radio Network Planning & Optimization Engineer
- Drives and organizes initiatives to improve customer satisfaction in own responsibility area.
Main Responsibility Area:
- Manages and monitors day-to-day operations of the radio optimization network to ensure that network KPIs are met accordingly and don’t degrade.
- Coordinates synergy between other Network Optimization Engineers working on the project to meet customer’s escalations and concerns.
- Optimize the Radio network to ensure optimal performance.
- Handles customer complaints directly and through team effort and ensures resolution is achieved according to set SLA guidelines.
- Engages with the customer by providing regular 3G and LTE RF performance reports and updates on ongoing RF related cases.
Objective / Description:
- Ensure network infrastructure is capable of handling projected customer requirements.
The 3G & LTE Expert Radio Planning & Optimisation Engineer will be responsible for the design and planning of 3G & LTE cellular radio networks. This will either be as an extension to the network or as part of a network modernisation (swap) scenario. Once the network is planned and functioning accordingly, the Snr Radio Planning & Optimisation Engineer will be required to assess the network's performance and make improvement adjustments in order to optimise the performance and subscriber experience.
- Radio Network Engineering
- Link Budget Engineering
- Nominal & Final Cell Planning
- Technical Site Surveys
- Radio Parameter & Feature planning
- Frequency Planning (incl. Frequency Hopping)
- Network modernization / swap planning
- Radio Network Tuning
- Planning consultancy
- Network Performance KPI assessment and reporting
- Radio Measurement Analysis & RF recommendations
- Network Feature & Parameter Optimization
- Traffic Modelling & Capacity Forecasting
- Radio Network Performance Optimization
- Multivendor Optimization / Intelligent Optimization with Measurement Report data
- Automatic Cell Planning (ACP)
- Optimization consultancy
- Radio planning/optimization on Nokia 3G Rel RU50 (WCDMA16 advantageous)
- Radio planning/optimization on Nokia LTE Rel FL16
- Min 5 Years 3G & LTE Radio Planning & Optimisation on Nokia RF solution
- Min 5 Years active NPO engagement with customer at high level
- Min 3 years experience in Project Co-ordination / team lead advantageous
- Proficient in Windows 7 & MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Asset Multiradio Planner / NetAct Multiradio Planner
- NetAct Reporter Suite & Configurator
- NetAct Optimizer
- MapInfo GIS
- Actix Analyzer / Nemo Analyzer
- MUSA Optimizer (advantageous)
Contact us : email@example.com
Who we are ?
Positioned as a center of excellence specializing in networks and telecommunications, KAÏNA-COM brings together a team of experts who have been supporting the development of network infrastructures in France and abroad for more than ten years.
"Building on unique expertise we offer tailor-made solutions."
KAÏNA-COM develops multiple types of turnkey expertise to serve its customers, including Training, Consulting, Operations & Maintenance, Installation and Integration.
Apply to this job
Nos dernières offres d'emploi
31 Août 2020
Ingénieur structure (H/F)
CDD/CDI / FRANCE, IDF (Lieusaint)
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur Réseau PMR (Architect /Design)
CDD (6 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur d’Exploitation Réseaux (Coeur Fixe IMS/ Mobile) - H/F
CDD (12 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF