Experts des réseaux et télécommunications, rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance !
IoT Cloud - Technical Consultant
Type of contract
Contract, Industry : Telecom, Duration : 6 months + Ext(up to 1 year), Start Date : ASAP, Rate : Negotiable
2017-07-W.W.- IoT Cloud - Technical Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a successful Telecom vendor company in Europe who urgently require few IoT Cloud - Technical Consultant with +3 years of experience, to work within its ambitious and dynamic environment.
You will provide technical consulting and support for various IoT Cloud service offerings, allowing our customers to leverage its IoT Ecosystem to create innovative solutions across various domains, such as Smart Home, Smart Mobility, Smart Energy and Intelligent Manufacturing..
Candidate should have:
- Minimum +3 years’ experience with Software Development and IT Architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or similar disciplines
- Strong Software Development skills (Java, .NET, etc.), ideally within a cloud environment
- Experience utilizing cloud offerings such as Cloud Foundry, IBM BlueMix, Azure, AWS or similar
- Occasional international and domestic travel required
- A solid understanding of new and emerging technologies around the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Experience in internet facing application architecture
- Experience with requirements engineering, project management, process design and implementation (e.g., onboarding), as well as compliance and technical documentation
- Proven presentation skills
- Experience with Industrial Control Systems
- Self-motivated and self-development/learning.
- Able to work independently and also in a team.
- Able to travel overseas for Project work in short notice.
- Able to manage activities under high pressure and critical deadlines.
- Able to handle several important tasks at the same time.
- Able to look at different factors and prioritize tasks.
- Able to influence to get the right outcomes.
The best candidates will:
- Strive to provide a high-quality platform for excellent customer satisfaction
- Embrace the ongoing challenges of remaining current with changing IoT technologies
- Support the development teams in offering their services on our platform
- Have experience with connected devices, sensors or prototype platforms (e.g. Arduino)
- Perform regular analysis of end-user needs for cloud platforms.
To apply please send your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Who we are ?
Positioned as a center of excellence specializing in networks and telecommunications, KAÏNA-COM brings together a team of experts who have been supporting the development of network infrastructures in France and abroad for more than ten years.
"Building on unique expertise we offer tailor-made solutions."
KAÏNA-COM develops multiple types of turnkey expertise to serve its customers, including Training, Consulting, Operations & Maintenance, Installation and Integration.
Apply to this job
Nos dernières offres d'emploi
31 Août 2020
Ingénieur structure (H/F)
CDD/CDI / FRANCE, IDF (Lieusaint)
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur Réseau PMR (Architect /Design)
CDD (6 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur d’Exploitation Réseaux (Coeur Fixe IMS/ Mobile) - H/F
CDD (12 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF