Experts des réseaux et télécommunications, rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance !
Internet of Things (IoT) Platform Engineer
Type of contract
Contract, Industry : Telecom, Duration : 6 months + Ext(up to 1 year), Start Date : ASAP, Rate : Negotiable
2017-07-W.W.- Internet of Things (IoT) Platform Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a successful Telecom vendor company in Europe who urgently require few Internet of Things (IoT) Platform Engineer with +5 years of experience, to work within its ambitious and dynamic environment.
You will use your development skills and be responsible for building an IoT platform (i.e. GE Predix, PTC ThingWorx, AWS) that will collect data from physical assets (i.e. jet engines, wind farms, trains, etc.) and enable analytics that drive business operations.
Candidate should have:
- 5+ years work experience building software applications using Java and related technologies (Spring, Eclipse, SQL, UnitTesting, Git)
- 5+ years work experience building software applications using Cloud Foundry / Pivotal
- 5+ years work experience in Cloud solution architecture, including migration of existing applications to AWS or building Cloud-native applications in AWS; Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect and/or Developer
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies(Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Ability and willingness to innovate and learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
Others Skills :
- Certifications or experience with PTCThingWorx, GE Predix, or AWS
- ORM (JPA/Hibernate), SOA (SOAP/REST), MessageQueues, Unix/Linux, Maven, Jenkins, Agile, JIRA/Atlassian Tools, JMeter, ApacheLibraries, Distributed/Parallel Computing
- PostgreSQL, ActiveMQ, Scala, Hadoop, ApacheSpark, EIP (Camel), AI/Machine Learning, ZooKeeper, Big Data, Chef, Docker, Packer
- Manufacturing, Energy, Life Sciences, HealthCare, or Smart Cities experience
- Self-motivated and self-development/learning.
- Able to work independently and also in a team.
- Able to travel overseas for Project work in short notice.
- Able to manage activities under high pressure and critical deadlines.
- Able to handle several important tasks at the same time.
- Able to look at different factors and prioritize tasks.
- Able to influence to get the right outcomes.
To apply please send your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Who we are ?
Positioned as a center of excellence specializing in networks and telecommunications, KAÏNA-COM brings together a team of experts who have been supporting the development of network infrastructures in France and abroad for more than ten years.
"Building on unique expertise we offer tailor-made solutions."
KAÏNA-COM develops multiple types of turnkey expertise to serve its customers, including Training, Consulting, Operations & Maintenance, Installation and Integration.
Apply to this job
Nos dernières offres d'emploi
31 Août 2020
Ingénieur structure (H/F)
CDD/CDI / FRANCE, IDF (Lieusaint)
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur Réseau PMR (Architect /Design)
CDD (6 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur d’Exploitation Réseaux (Coeur Fixe IMS/ Mobile) - H/F
CDD (12 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF