Experts des réseaux et télécommunications, rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance !
FTTx- Design / Architect
Type of contract
Contract, Industry : Telecom, Duration : 6 months + Ext(up to 1 year), Start Date : ASAP, Rate : Negotiable
2017-07-WW-FTTx- Design / Architect
We are currently recruiting for a successful customer WW who urgently require few FTTx Design/Architect with 8-10 years FTTx skills, to work within its ambitious and dynamic environment.
- Definition, confirmation and verification of design documentation to be provided contractually.
- Negotiate and agree documentation with System Engineering and Civil Works necessary as input for the site design.
- Network acceptance and technical / economical validation for optical network deployment (CAPEX and OPEX).
- Definition of the standards, design and methodology for the project, deployment and as-built.
- Definition, choice and qualification for all the passive equipment for the GPON implementation (splitters, cables, ODF, FDF, Floor box, routeflor. NEXANS, SILEC-GENERAL CABLE, Prysmian, Draka, Tyco 3M, … )
- Technical and economic study on different PON architecture
- Ensure that all designs meet the company product safety guidelines and industry standards and the contractual design requirements
Agree a schedule of delivery for all designs with the relevant Site Manager
Candidate should have:
- Recognized Degree in telecom, IT, Computer science
- Certificates in Fibre Optic Cable and Systems
- Certificates in GIS, CAD, Micro station
- FTTH certification preferred
o Strong computer skills
o Design tools like ESRI Arc GIS, Ericsson Network Engineer, CRM Tools, Automatic Work Flow tools, AutoCAD, Micro station Site survey tools
o FTTH design rules FTTH materials
o FTTH test tools and equipment FTTH standards
o Optimizing FTTH design
o Route selection
o FTTH planning – Implementation
o Exporting design drawings on specific templates
o Self-motivated and self-development/learning.
o Able to work independently and also in a team.
o Able to travel overseas for Project work in short notice.
o Able to manage activities under high pressure and critical deadlines.
o Able to handle several important tasks at the same time.
o Able to look at different factors and prioritize tasks.
o Able to influence to get the right outcomes.
o Good communication skills, French and English speaking, good team work, open-minded and available to travel.
To apply please send your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are ?
Positioned as a center of excellence specializing in networks and telecommunications, KAÏNA-COM brings together a team of experts who have been supporting the development of network infrastructures in France and abroad for more than ten years.
"Building on unique expertise we offer tailor-made solutions."
KAÏNA-COM develops multiple types of turnkey expertise to serve its customers, including Training, Consulting, Operations & Maintenance, Installation and Integration.
Apply to this job
Nos dernières offres d'emploi
31 Août 2020
Ingénieur structure (H/F)
CDD/CDI / FRANCE, IDF (Lieusaint)
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur Réseau PMR (Architect /Design)
CDD (6 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF
20 Avr 2020
Ingénieur d’Exploitation Réseaux (Coeur Fixe IMS/ Mobile) - H/F
CDD (12 Mois) Renouvelable / FRANCE, IDF