IoT Security Seminar
Référence de la formation
Nombre de jours
2 Days, 4H/day
688,50 € HT
Lieu de la formation
V: v-learning, virtual class
The seminar is build for technically oriented participants, Engineers, architects, IT professionals, IoT professionals, IT leaders & Managers, R&D managers, CIOs who are interested to learn more about IoT Security aspects.
Objectifs de la formation
The growth and central role of the Internet of Things in the technology world is already a fact. IoT is bringing the network to the real physical aspects of our live: our cars, utilities, homes, cities, industries and more…
With such influence IoT security is becoming a main concern and an enabler for the whole industry feasibility. Must be a concern to every IoT stakeholder from developers to service providers to customers and end users. IoT Security Seminar is aimed at this challenge. It is a one day lucrative seminar focused on bringing IoT security basics to IoT professionals.
The seminar will allow managers, planners and developers wide understanding of the IoT security landscape and will give participants
the tools and knowledge to develop and supply IoT security solutions.
Contenu du cours
|IoT – Top Ten Security Issues||
• Discover and learn the IoT top ten securityissues, defined by the OWASP organization.
Including real examples and recommended mitigations. The top ten includes the cloud
side (API and web interface), the client side (mobile / physical security) and general
concerns (privacy, transport layer encryption etc.)
SDL (Secure Development
Lifecycle) in IoT products
• Security assurance for delivered devices and patching management opened a new
area for the SDL world. Find out new Tips & Tricks for SDL implementation in IoT
products. Secure lifecycle is the first step in keeping the product optimally secure.
Besides that, in delivered devices, fixing vulnerabilities is much more expensive
|Security Architecture in IoT||
• Secure architecture is not just the solutions for known issues, it is also how to plant a
smart basis to allow future security upgrades. Learn about security considerations such as implementing device ID initialization, encryption, pairing and load distribution between the end-devices, mobile and the cloud.
|Legal issues in IoT products||
• Smart connected devices are shipped all over the world. Learn about legal issues on topics such as privacy and working inside client’s network. Knowing the legal considerations in advance saves a lot of
time later, and also might be the thin line between a successful product and a huge lawsuit.
• The connected device world is so wide, there are different problems for different verticals, and different approaches to handling the same problem depending on the vertical.
• Every vertical has its unique set of security challenges and the optimal solution suitable to its vertical.
• Find out other topics that are relevant to your industry and learn how professionals in other industries solve similar problems.
|Case study in IoT security||
• Hear the issues, considerations, mitigations, and a life-story of an IoT product from one of companies in the
industry. The requirements of the different teams, including product management and the security advisors.
• A case study is a chance to hear end to end, the whole product story, problems,doubts, and successful decisions.
• Course’s Evaluation
07 Juillet 2020 au 09 Juillet 2020
18 Août 2020 au 20 Août 2020
10% OFF if Second course added