Developing Social Network Applications
The course is intensive and includes plenty of examples and some hands-on exercises. It provides its participants with the basic knowledge and tools needed to understand and start developing social network applications.
Référence de la formation
Nombre de jours
2.526,00 € HT
Lieu de la formation
V: v-learning, virtual class
Some programming experience, preferably using the Web.
Some experience of working with social networks is an advantage.
Social network application developers and designers.
Objectifs de la formation
There is no doubt that the Internet has come of age and with it the widespread use of social networks. The number of social networks is multiplying, and we find them
everywhere. Even modern Smartphones are known for their social network connectivity.
Not just for private and personal use, social networks are being used for organization and inter-organization communications, business promotions, professional connections, and corporate networking. Social network applications are being used by enterprises to be competing for space and potential client attention.
This course includes all aspects of social network application development, including client-side, server-side and back-end technologies.
Though it does not go into server-side language details in depth, the course is intensive and includes plenty of examples and some hands-on exercises. It provides its participants with the basic knowledge and tools needed to understand and start developing social network applications.
Contenu du cours
• Brief history of the Web
• The growth of the Web and its reasons
• WWW and Web 2.0
• Web engineering
• Web applications
• The Web server
• Web architecture and topology
• Differences between traditional applications
and Web applications
|Social Networks and Social Network Applications||
• Social networks defined
• Why social networks are popular
• Social network applications overview
• Social networks and the Smartphone
• Present and future uses of social networks
• Rich internet applications
|Web Services and RESTful Web Services||
• Web services overview
• Architecture and technology
• Web service description and WSDL
• Registering the service and UDDI
• RPC web services
• REST web services
• Web services interoperability
|Server-side Programming Languages||
|The Back-end: Exploiting Databases||
• Databases and Web applications
|Social Network APIs||
• What do we want from a social network API?
• Facebook Framewok
• Google OpenSocial
• Twitter API
|Social Network Application Issues||
• Software engineering practices
• Interface design
• Usability and human-computer interactions
• Accessibility and information presentation
|Some Security Issues||
• User verification
• Accessing the file system
• Web services
• Denial of service
19 Oct 2020 au 23 Oct 2020