1. When do we collect information?
We collect information when you access our website and use the following services, for example:
- Purchase or issue of an order
- Registration for an event (seminar, workshop, participation in a fair…) even free or for a promotional operation
- Use of the contact form on our website (mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*) once this information is necessary for us to respond to your request)
- Communication with other users via our products and services
- Express request for information from you
- And any other form of communication with us
The information collected may include, but is not limited to :
your name, email address, telephone number, and / or bank information.
In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and the page you request.
2. How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your service requests.
3. Confidentiality of online business
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for any reason, without your consent, other than what is necessary to respond to a request and / or transaction, such as for example to finalize an order.
4. Third Party Disclosures
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personal identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
6. Do we use 'cookies’?
We use the email address you provide to send you order information and updates, occasional company news, related product information, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.